Winter 2021 Update
We are currently only open for bottle and retail sales. Our COVID-19 safeguards remain in effect.
Open Hours: Thursday-Monday 12PM - 5:00PM. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
By The Glass Menu – Tasting Flights Currently Unavailable
Bottles are available for purchase and curbside pickup! Select from this menu and stop by, phone ahead, or email to purchase your wine. If you don't see a particular bottle on the menu, just let us know, and we might be able to bring it in for you! All pickup orders made in advance must be scheduled before arrival.*
COVID-19 Safegaurds: Effective June 8th, 2020
- Guests will be given glassware that has been placed in plastic immediately after cleaning. We will also disinfect all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- We will limit the capacity of our tasting room, and will distance tables so that guests stay six feet apart.
- Each of our team members will have their temperature checked each day upon arrival.
- All team members will wear masks and gloves. We have added additional hand washing stations and hand sanitizer to the tasting room.
- We have added signage reminding guests and employees of healthy practices.
- Reservations will now be mandatory for all tasting visits and curbside pickup. This will allow us to stagger appointment times and therefore total occupancy at any given time. Given our limited capacity, payment is now required in advance. Please book online.
- We will offer bottle options that may be enjoyed on the Vista Collina lawn.
- We have educated our team members on steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don't feel well for any reason.
Directions and Parking
Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room is located at the The Village at Vista Collina Resort. When you arrive simply follow the signs to the Trinitas Tasting Room located on the West side of the property.
Located in idyllic Wine Country, Trinitas Cellars' Napa winery is easily accessed by Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and several major airports.
We're situated at the southern tip of the Napa Valley at the crossroads of Highway 29 and Highway 221, just a few minutes from the celebrated Carneros wine growing region that connects Napa and Sonoma Counties.
Parking is shared with Vista Collina Resort. There is plenty of available parking, and an electric vehicle charging station is also available on site.