Air Quality Protocol - We can only hosts guests for outdoor tastings when the AQI is below 150. Please visit AirNow to check readings prior to visiting.
Until further notice, we are only open for outdoor tastings and bottles sales. Our COVID-19 safeguards remain in effect. Reservations are required for tasting flights
Open Hours: Mon-Thurs 12PM - 5:30PM, Fri-Sun 12PM-7PM. Last tasting is 30 minutes prior to close
Bottles are available for purchase and curbside pick up! Select from this menu and stop by to purchase your wine. Or, phone ahead or email to place an order in advance and schedule your pick up time. *All pick up orders made in advance must be scheduled before arrival*
COVID-19 Safegaurds: Effective June 8th, 2020
- Guests will be given glassware that has been placed in plastic immediately after cleaning. We will also disinfect all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- We will limit the capacity of our tasting room, and will distance tables so that guests stay six feet apart.
- Each of our team members will have their temperature checked each day upon arrival.
- All team members will wear masks and gloves. We have added additional hand washing stations and hand sanitizer to the tasting room.
- We have added signage reminding guests and employees of healthy practices.
- Reservations will now be mandatory for all tasting visits and curbside pick up. This will allow us to stagger appointment times and therefore total occupancy at any given time. Given our limited capacity, payment is now required in advance. Please book online.
- We will offer bottle options that may be enjoyed on the Vista Collina lawn.
- We have educated our team members on steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don't feel well for any reason.
Directions and Parking
Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room is located at the The Village at Vista Collina Resort. When you arrive simply follow the signs to the Trinitas Tasting Room located on the West side of the property.
Located in idyllic Wine Country, Trinitas Cellars' Napa winery is easily accessed by Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and several major airports.
We're situated at the southern tip of the Napa Valley at the crossroads of Highway 29 and Highway 221, just a few minutes from the celebrated Carneros wine growing region that connects Napa and Sonoma Counties.
Parking is shared with Vista Collina Resort. There is plenty of available parking, and an electric vehicle charging station is also available on site.