OPEN POSITIONS (4)
Sales Representative - 3 Positions - Orange County | Los Angeles | Northern California
Trinitas Cellars is seeking a 3 key team members to lead our wholesale efforts in 3 separate regions: Orange County, Los Angeles, and Northern California. These high growth territories are primed to exceed revenue goals and establish Trinitas Cellars as a wine list staple. Trinitas offers incredible benefits unique to the wine industry. Above and beyond the basics (health, dental, vision, paid time off, etc.) we also offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team's hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just an achievable quota and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a very motivated self-starter with experience within the wine industry who has a proven track record with On and Off Premise wine sales including Off Premise chains in California. The ideal candidate should have a true passion for wine and be very outgoing.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Representative is responsible for managing all on/off premise activities and programming within his/her designated accounts & to ensure maximum market penetration, brand awareness and sell-through. The Sales Representative is expected to present, sell, merchandise, and execute brand initiatives that will increase distribution, achieve Trinitas Cellars objectives, and increase consumer pull. This position is responsible for managing all sales within an assigned territory to continue to grow Trinitas Cellars wines. The sales manager is expected to understand and embrace the Trinitas family philosophy, passion, and company culture.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, excellent communicator and well organized. Able to establish and maintain professional sales relationships with key on and off-premise retailers within the territory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve Quarterly & annual shipment goals, gross profit goals and performance goals in area of responsibility
Develop a very strong working relationship with assigned accounts to include buyers, wait-staff etc.…
- Deliver on KPIs to increase distribution & sales growth within key account base
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory, to include on premise and fine wine retail customers
- Maintain a regular customer call schedule and review upcoming programs and priorities with each customer quarterly
- Review and analyze sales trends to develop territory strategy monthly
- Use sales report against metrics, gauge progress, measure successes and to identify opportunities for growth/profitability
- Work directly with accounts to increase placements and sales
- Assist at all special events, wine dinners, tastings and festivals in the territory
- Work closely with the Sales Director to set goals and priorities for the territory
- Support Trinitas Cellars Values and Purpose
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasionally assist with market work outside of CA
- Currently reside in Orange County, Los Angeles, or Northern California territory
- 1 to 3 years successful selling experience, preferably in wine or alcoholic beverages
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent English language communication skills (both written and oral)
- Solid one-on-one presentation ability and effective public speaking (group communication) skills
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Employee must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Driver's License and be insurable by company standards
- Must have vehicle to travel within assigned territory
- Competent with basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point
- Comfortable using company provided software and sales management tools
- Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Tasting Room Associate | Napa
Responsible for generating wines sales, club memberships and customer data collection via hospitality, education and sales presentations to winery and hotel guests. Working in partnership with co-workers and management to develop memorable guest experiences and meet or exceed sales revenue and membership goals. Perform duties in accordance with The Meritage Resort at Napa and Trinitas Cellars standards.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the assigned duties:
- Exceed guest expectations.
- Read, understand and adhere to the employee handbook.
- Read, understand and adhere to the safety manual.
- Must have consistent communication with the Trinitas Tasting Room Manager
- Possess thorough knowledge of equipment in your department.
- Possess thorough knowledge of featured wines, wineries and retail items
- Accurately provide and document all pertinent information regarding customer inquires, billing, shipping, pricing, event information, and job related functions
- Process shipping orders, invoicing, and customer data base
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Open & close the tasting room
- Count and do inventory in the tasting room when needed
- Ability to be flexible to take on additional hours if needed in the tasting room and change schedules to cover shifts when needed
- Self motivated with the ability to proactively address issues with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and basic internet skills & Register POS System
- Follow Lost & Found procedures.
- Notify engineer through work order program of equipment failure or necessary repairs.
- Observe all departmental rules, regulations, and dress code.
- Use 10/5 Rule: Make Eye Contact within 10 feet, Smile within 5 feet, Greet upon contact.
- Demonstrate teamwork responsiveness when asked to do any task consistent with winery standards.
- Maintain strict compliance of hotel's Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) program, and be familiarized with current MSDS.
- Achieving and maintaining quality presentation in all public and back of the house areas at all times.
- Ensure safety and security throughout the hotel/winery.
- Maintaining all exterior grounds, parking areas, and public access areas.
- Adhere to all relevant cleaning policies and procedures.
- Be professional and hospitable to all guests and employees.
- Report any discrepancies in Tasting room as soon as possible.
- Be professional and hospitable to all guests and fellow employees.
- Notify Tasting Room Manager or Manager on Duty with any emergencies.
- In emergency situations assist all other departments or assist where deemed necessary by the General Manager or Fire Chief.
- To assist in other departments and in other situations as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Calling customers for sales or updated information on their account if necessary.
- Work at winery events when necessary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on wines and changes in procedures.
- Working both behind the bar in the tasting room, as well as, in small or large private groups and on special tours and tastings.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods of time and occasionally required to sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move a case of wine weighing up to 45 pounds. (If over 45 pounds, you must seek assistance) Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise is consistent with the operation of some equipment used.