Invite your friends, family, co-workers, fans, or clients to a private Trinitas Cellars virtual wine tasting and we will give you a special host, our Certified Sommelier Sean Haarberg. He will take care of the virtual hosting and wine education so you and your friends can connect in place. Here’s how it works:
- A private virtual tasting can be scheduled for any type of gathering. Family, corporate, or social.
- Once you know who you'd like to invite, select a tasting kit below or pick any wine(s) from our current releases to create your own. Guest minimums do apply for each kit. Each minimum for our pre-built kits is listed on this store page.
- Contact our Certified Sommelier, Sean Haarberg to arrange expected group size, tasting format, and scheduling. Sean will be able to host your virtual tasting for 1 hour.
- Share your event invite and tasting kit with your guests. Once the group finalizes, and each guest has purchased their kit, share the guest list with Sean so he can finalize the event.
- Sean will then send out a Zoom invitation to all of your guests.
- When the time comes, simply join the Zoom event to connect in place with your guests while you all savor your wine!
Private virtual wine kits are completely customizable and you can build your own with Sean. Minimum guest or bottle counts apply. If you have any questions, email Sean Haarberg! He’d love to hear from you. Here’s to connecting in place!