- This event has passed.
North County Wine Co. Fall Dinner
October 22, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trinitas Cellars will be featured in a gourmet dinner at North County Wine Company in San Marcos on Saturday, October 22nd. Join local Trinitas Cellars representative, Kasey Hills, as she guides guests through the wines, and shares the rich history behind Trinitas Cellars and the Busch family. You won’t want to miss this fantastic evening of wine, food and conversation.
The 5 course wine paired meal will be prepared by Chef Erin Sealy. Chef Erin specializes in pairing food with wine, with a slightly different approach than most. Prior to creating a menu, each wine is tasted and reviewed and then she creates a food pairing, highlighting the nuances of each wine. This concept creates a dinner and pairing experience with layers of complexity and unique creations which exemplify the enjoyment of each wine.
Expect a fabulous evening of wine, food and educational insights! Seating is limited. Please see below for additional dinner details and a registration link.
Wine + Dinner Menu:
- 2020 Trinitas Cellars Carneros Napa Valley Chardonnay
- West Coast Shrimp + Grits: Stoneground Grits with Double Cream Brie + Thyme Topped with Brown Butter Sauteed Shrimp, Fresh Pomegranate and Chimichurri Drizzle
- 2020 Trinitas Cellars Carneros Napa Valley Pinot Noir
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast topped with Wild Mushroom + Roasted Chestnut Brandy Cream Sauce and Minced Chive
- 2018 Trinitas Cellars Mendocino County Old Vine Zinfandel
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Chef Erin’s Blueberry-Thyme Preserve Glaze atop Wilted Greens and Herbs de Provence Black Sweet Rice
- 2020 Trinitas Cellars “Sandy Lane Vineyard” Old Vine Blend
- Ginger + Soy Poached Pork Loin and Russet + English Pea Mash Topped with Black Tea Bechamel and Micro Greens
- 2016 Trinitas Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Classic Beef Bourguignon with Carrot, Onion, Crimini, Center Bacon and Burgundy. Served atop Crusty French Baguette and Topped with Italian Parsley
5-Course Wine Dinner $90 (Excludes Tax & 18% Gratuity)
The Upper Crust $80/person (Excludes Tax & 18% Gratuity)
NCWC Club Members $80/person (Excludes Tax & 18% Gratuity)
Click here to purchase your tickets before they sell out.