Cooking With Comedians
July 22 @ 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Trinitas Cellars wines will be featured at the July 22nd Cooking With Comedians! Join Chefs of the Meritage Collection as they team up with comedian JJ Barrows to bring you The Laugh Cellar original show, Cooking with Comedians. Participants will gain culinary tips, tricks and confidence to cook more at home, with plenty of laughs and tastes along the way. Plus, learn the latest trends and classics of food. All for the price of $130 per ticket!
This Event Includes:
- A taste of comedy to start and end the evening, plus plenty of laughs along the way!
- Culinary tips and tricks to try at home
- 3-course gourmet Farm to Fork dinner
- Trinitas Cellars Wine!
- First: Stone Fruit & Burrata Salad – green goddess, sesame toasted za’atar, Napa Valley olive oil
- Paired with Trinitas Cellars 2020 Chardonnay, Carneros
- Second: Red Wine Marinated Hanger Steak – whipped scallion potatoes, grilled baby squashes, red onion marmalade
- Paired with Trinitas Cellars 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Third: Classic Cherry Pie – oat and quinoa crumble, vanilla bean gelato
- Paired with a surprise, to be announced new release Trinitas red wine!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a dietary restriction, please get in touch with The Laugh Cellar before purchasing tickets. Their email is Info@thelaughcellar.com
Click here to purchase your tickets before this event sells out!
JJ Barrows is comedian, author, and mixed media artist. She’s performed in top comedy clubs, conferences, and awkward dinner parties all over America. With a refreshing story-teller style, she reveals the freedom a quippy sense of humor can reveal in all of us by giving breath to those gritty moments.