20th Anniversary Celebration: Grower’s Dinner
August 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
It’s our 20th Anniversary and we are pulling out all the stops to treat our loyal customers to a gourmet weekend full of endless Trinitas wine!
The weekend kicks off with our Grower’s Dinner on Friday, August 5th. We will host customers and growers for a lavish wine paired feast led by our Proprietor Garrett Busch and Winemaker Kale Anderson. This is your chance to savor some of our finest wines, and meet the hard working family farmers that grow the vines. The divine menu includes:
- FIRST COURSE
- Model Bakery Bread – Whipped Butter, Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Little Gem Salad VE GF – Charred Onion Puree, Pickled Grapes, Candied Spiced Pecans, Buttermilk Dressing
- Heirloom Tomato Salad VE GF – Burrata, Fresh & Dried Olive, Aged Balsamic, Olive Oil, Basil
- Quinoa Risotto VG DF – Grilled Vegetables, Skyhill Farms Goat Cheese, Meyer Lemon Gastrique
- Roasted & Grilled Seasonal Vegetables – Confit & Crispy Garlic, Local Olive Oil VG DF
- 48 Hour Beef Short Ribs GF – Creamy Anson Mills Polenta, Balsamic Grilled Treviso, Crispy Sage
- Seared Salmon GF DF – Celery Root Puree, Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Pickled Sweet Red Onion, Crispy Kale
- Butterball Potatoes VG GF – Fresh Local Herbs, Roasted Cipollinis
- Grilled Brassicas VE GF – Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, Crispy Garlic, Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Assorted Mini French Pastries – Opera, Cream Puffs, Chocolate Ganache
Tickets are $236 per person, and seating is limited to 50 people. Wine Society members receive 15% off all our 20th Anniversary Weekend events, simply log in to receive the discount. Tickets may be purchased here. Weekend passes are also available here for an additional savings over the collective ticket prices for each individual event.